Dig a hole, lay the competition 6’ under with the new Mortician body for the Axial SMT10 and similar vehicles. The converted to panel truck body is competition friendly and uniquely sized featuring the scolding front headlight protrusions. As a racer, front and rear clearance is important for racing and freestyle competition, the Mortician has the submarine outer light pods resting against the tightly compressed nose to look the part.
Looking into the eyes of the body shell tells you everything you need to know, a menacing and battle tested beast rests behind those optics. JConcepts created a beak style front-end, large swooping front flares for a racy feel and a very broad and removed center grille to back up promises of massive carnage. The panel truck cab and roof-over section is flat and to the point, the windshield has a slight V-treatment for realism. Maximum imagination to the masses is what this body shell is all about with the large exposure panel areas. The tall panel section is a bonus, an artboard in a sense to decorate, decal or paint however the user desires.
Included in each body set, a clear and heavy-duty polycarbonate body, decal sheet and the paint mask for all windows. As always, each body set is backed with JConcepts customer support and racing heritage. The JConcepts crew has dug deep, and there is no better way to put the competition down than the Mortician – rest easy.
- Mortician styling and performance core design
- Direct fit for 12.5-13.00” wheelbase trucks
- Menacing and battle tested cab and roof-over
- Scale inspired window and windshield design
- Headlight options included on decal sheet
- Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
- Window masks and detailed decal sheet included
- Body shown mounted on an Axial SMT10