Always ensure that your transmitters and receivers use the same protocol (ACCESS vs ACCST) and version (protocols are not compatible across version numbers)!
Download the correct firmware for your product here
The 900MHz R9 Slim+ OTA receiver implements the ACCESS protocol and supports wireless firmware updates over the air making binding to receivers even easier. As well as the convenience of checking the current receiver firmware version.
The R9 Slim+ OTA is designed with dual antennas to improve signal strength. With a compact form factor design, it also features 6 PWM outputs, and this long range receiver with the flexibility to work with more external devices by incorporating the inverted SBUS and S.Port outputs.
- Dimension: 32*13.5*5mm (L × W ×H)
- Weight: 4.3g (with antennas)
- Number of channels: 6/16CH (Telemetry) / 6/16CH (No Telemetry)
- With RSSI Output : Analog 0~3.3V
- Operating Voltage Range: DC 3.5V~12.6V (1~3s Li-Battery)
- Operating Current: 100mA@5V
- Operating Range: up to 10km or above
- Compatibility: R9M Lite/R9M/R9M 2019 with ACCST firmware
R9M Lite/R9M Lite Pro/R9M 2019 with ACCESS firmware
- ACCESS Protocol and support OTA functions
- Low latency and high precision
- Support S.Port / F.Port (Configurable in OpenTX / FrOS menu)
- With inverted SBUS and S.Port outputs
- Battery voltage detection supported
- Detachable Ipex1 connector antenna