Always ensure that your transmitters and receivers use the same protocol (ACCESS vs ACCST) and version (protocols are not compatible across version numbers)!
Download the correct firmware for your product here
The 900MHz R9 Mini-OTA receiver implements the ACCESS protocol and brings the user improved performance and features. The R9 Mini-OTA supports wireless firmware updates over the air making binding to receivers even easier. As well as the convenience of checking the current receiver firmware version. The R9 Mini’s compact form factor design is also carried over to the OTA version, and the R9 Mini-OTA supports redundancy function as well.
This receiver is compatible with the new release R9M 2019/R9M Lite Pro module.
- Dimension: 16*10*2.8mm (L×W×H)
- Weight: 0.7g (without antenna)
- Number of Channels: 4/16CH (Telemetry) / 4/16CH (No Telemetry)
- Operating Voltage Range: DC 3.5V – 10V
- Operating Current: 100mA@5V
- Operating Range: Up to 10km or above
- Compatibility: R9M Lite/R9M/R9M 2019 with ACCST firmware
R9M Lite/R9M Lite Pro/R9M 2019 with ACCESS firmware
- Mini size and super lightweight
- Supports OTA firmware update
- Supports firmware version check
- S.Port enabled and support telemetry data transmission
(Support F.Port, download firmware to support the function)
- Supports redundancy function
- Low latency and high precision
- With RSSI output in SBUS
- Battery voltage detection supported
- Detachable Ipex connector antenna