Always ensure that your transmitters and receivers use the same protocol (ACCESS vs ACCST) and version (protocols are not compatible across version numbers)!
Download the correct firmware for your product here
The ARCHER M+ receiver features its tiny form factor and new ACCESS protocol. ACCESS provides the lower latency and increased performance of our previous XM+ receivers. With OTA (Over-The-Air) function support firmware upgrades will be very easy, no more wires.
The ARCHER M+ has an S.Port/F.Port that makes this tiny receiver also support the telemetry function with around 500 to 600 meters telemetry range. Now you can enjoy the audio feedback with it from your FrSky ACCESS enabled transmitter.
- Dimension: 17*11.7*4mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 1g
- Number of Channels: 16/24 SBUS channels
– 16 SBUS channels
– 24 SBUS channels (Stay tuned)
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.5 -10V
- Operating Current: 16mA@5V typ
- Operating Range: ＞1.2km (Full range) (*Range may vary based on local conditions.)
- Compatibility: All FrSky ACCESS transmitters
- ACCESS protocol with Over The Air (OTA)
- Tiny and super lightweight
- Full control range & 500 to 600 meters telemetry range
- SBUS OUT
- S.Port / F.Port
- Inverted S.Port