Tamiya sin siste nyhet på M-06 chassis.
En nydelig bil av den legendariske Karmann Ghia fra VW.
Tamiya is no stranger to recreating classic cars from different eras! This specific kit recreates a true classic in the form of the Volkswagen Karmann Ghia. The Karmann Ghia was a stylish coupé based upon the same platform as the legendary Beetle. Its body was designed by Italian firm Ghia and manufactured by the German company Karmann. The polycarbonate body in this replica sits on top of the Tamiya RWD M-06 chassis.
Great RR Performance from the M-06
The M-06 chassis features a rear-mounted motor, rear-drive setup and features a longitudinally-mounted battery pack, with R/C equipment positioned on either side for optimum balance and a low center of gravity. 4-wheel double wishbone suspension uses metal-plated wheels, equipped with 60D radial tires at the front and 60D super grip tires at the rear. In addition, a 3-piece steering linkage offers nimble handling response. A large bumper is included.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 410mm, width: 182mm, height: 125mm.
• Lightweight and durable polycarbonate. Separate plated parts depict side mirror, bumpers and light cases.
• Includes marking stickers, and window masking stickers for use during the painting process.
• The M-06 chassis features a rear-motor, RWD setup with a longitudinally-mounted battery pack and R/C units positioned on either side for optimum balance and a low center of gravity.
• This model utilizes the 239mm wheelbase M-06L chassis.
• Metal-plated wheels paired with front radial and rear super grip radials for superior stability and sharp handling.
• A host of Hop-Up Option parts are available to customize the chassis to your driving needs.
• Includes Tamiya 540-motor.
• Includes: Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
• Required Items: 2-Channerl radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery pack with compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint.