The CrawlMaster Magnum 540 motor has high torque and the smoothest startup of all of our brushed motors.
The Magnum is a performance oriented brushed motor designed with a larger rotor diameter and more powerful Neodymium magnets, when compared to the regular TorqueMaster and CrawlMaster Pro 540. This motor was born out of prototype work for our team drivers and a love for the hobby.
- 200c rated Neodymium Magnets
- 5 slot 28mm diameter armature
- Holmes XX springs
- Holmes soft copper brushes
- 6.2 ounces, 175g
- Standard 540 mount
- 31.8mm diameter, 55mm length
- 1/8" shaft
- fully rebuildable and compatible with many Holmes 540 motor endbell parts
- 500rpm typical unloaded startup speed
- 20,600rpm @ 12v
- 1.8 amp no load @ 5v
More information about motor rotation and timing can be found on our blog.
Every brushed motor carries a 30 day warranty to cover manufacturing defects. Damage caused by improper gearing is not covered under warranty.