NB: Batterier følger ikke med, det er plass til en 2x18650-pakke (se her) eller 2S LiPo som passer innenfor 100*30*26.5mm!
PS: Hvis du ønsker å bruke en Crossfire-modul med denne senderen må du oppdatere til OpenTX 2.3.0 eller nyere.
The FrSky Taranis X9D Plus 2019 is a re-designed version with additions like an additional momentary button placed on the top left shoulder making it ergonomically friendly for DLG pilots to activate launch mode, and features a program scroll wheel making it even easier to navigate the menus. The upgraded MCU is used in conjunction with a re-designed mainboard that further increases the computing capability and increases the data storage. The upgrades not only improve the running of LUA scripts, it also optimizes overall performance like voice speech outputs.
The 2019 version uses the latest ACCESS communication protocol, it boasts 24 channels with a faster baud rate and lower latency with a high-speed module digital interface. Along with the new spectrum analysis function added to the OpenTX firmware, it is now possible to check the airwaves for RF noise. This version will give you a further improved experience based on the classic Taranis remote control. Additionally, tons of extra upcoming features that ACCESS brings will make this an ideal transmitter for any skill level.
The SE 2019 version is installed with the upgraded switches and M9 hall sensor gimbals and features the addition of a PARA wireless trainer function which makes them compatible with the FrSky Free Link App and AirLink S.
- Classic Taranis form factor design
- Easy launch momentary button
- Program navigation button
- High-speed module digital interface
- Installed with ACCESS protocol
- Supports spectrum analyzer function
- Supports SWR indicator warning
- Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs
- Supports wired training function
- Supports PARA wireless training function
- Compatible with FrSky Free Link App and AirLink S via mobile devices
- M9 hall sensor gimbal and upgraded switches
- Supports 2S Li-battery balancing charge with Mini USB interface
- Easily accessible battery compartment (*Batteries not included)
- Dimension: 200*194*110mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 700g (without battery)
- Operating system: OpenTX
- Number of channels: 24 channels
- Internal RF module: ISRM-S-X9
- Operating voltage range: 6.5 – 8.4V
- Operating current: 130mA@8.2V (Typ)
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ ~ 60℃ (14℉ ~ 140℉ )
- Backlit LCD resolution: 212*64
- Smart Port, Micro SD card slot and DSC Port
- Mini USB interface: supports 2S Li-battery balancing charge
- Model memories: 60 models (expandable by Micro SD card)
- Compatibility: ACCST D16 and ACCESS receivers
- 1 x X9D Plus SE 2019 Radio Controller
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Sticker
- 1 x Back Strap
- 1 x EVA Case