Always ensure that your transmitters and receivers use the same protocol (ACCESS vs ACCST) and version (protocols are not compatible across version numbers)!
Download the correct firmware for your product here
The Archer R6 has 6 high-precision PWM channel outputs bundled in a compact light-weight design. It supports full-range signal strength with dual detachable antennas to assure optimal antenna reception and maximum range. In addition to all this, the R6 can also be used as a redundancy receiver along with any other FrSky ACCESS capable receiver equipped with a SBUS port. The best available signal will be used to ensure superior connectivity.
All of the Archer receivers are hyper-matched with the ACCESS protocol. They not only feature wireless firmware upgrades, increased range, and telemetry performance, the R6 now supports more functions like configurable telemetry power, S.Port/F.Port switching and FLR output. Additional valuable features are under development to unlock the true potential of the ACCESS protocol.
- ACCESS protocol with Over The Air (OTA)
- Tiny and lightweight
- Supports signal redundancy (SBUS In)
- Full control range with telemetry
- S.Port / F.Port
- External battery / device voltage detection
- Dimension: 33*15*9.7mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 3.5g
- 16/24 Configurable SBUS Channels
- 6 High-precision PWM Channels
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.5 -10V
- Operating Current: 55mA@5V
- Control Range: Full range* with telemetry
(*Full Range: ＞2km, range may vary based on local conditions.)
- Voltage Measurement Range via AIN2 (External device): 0-3.3V
- Compatibility: All FrSky ACCESS transmitters