Product details in english
Huina RC fork lift 2.4G 8ch w/die cast parts
The HuiNa 8-Channel 2.4G Fork Lift is a scale model of a real fork lift that works just like the real thing. The frame is made of hard metal alloy for durability, while the powerful motor allows for uphill climbing.
The 2.4GHz transmitter allows for 7 seperate functions. 2.4GHz technology allows for multiple models to run at the same time without interference. The die-cast alloy cab also features lights and music for the ultimate in scale realism.
HuiNa 8 Channel Fork Lift Features:
- 8 channel transmitter with 7 different keys and functions
- 2.4GHz radio system enables you to control the vehicle up to 100m
- Easily convert to crane action with included hook
- 360° platform rotation
- Strong fork can lift objects heavier than the truck
- Front and rear LED lights
- High capacity rechargeable battery
- Programmable functions for repeating/sequenced actions
- Durable alloy frame
- Dimensions: 500x170x295mm
- Functions: 360 degree rotation,Forward/backward,Raise/lower forks, light ,With music
- Radio: 2.4GHz
- Channels: 8-Channels
- Distance: About Up to 50m
- Transmitter Power: 2 x 1.5V AA battery (not included)
- Racing Time: About 15-30mins
- Charging Time: 120 Minutes
- Package Includes: 1 x RC Fork Lift Truck, 1 x 7.2V 400mAh Battery, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Alloy Arm with Hook, 3 x ABS Board & Manual
Please Note: This kit is sold in RTR (ready-to-run) format but requires 2 x AA batteries for completion.